Spring Training is in full swing now. Training for a half marathon and loving it so far. The legs don’t like it so much! Here’s the training schedule (pukes)!
- Sunday – Long bike trying to match the duration of my long run. Last week I did 16.5 miles on the trainer
- Monday – Easy 3 miles or Cross Train (Pick One). Last week I cross-trained on a running apparatus
- Tuesday – Bike. Last week I went 10 miles on the trainer
- Wednesday – Hill Workouts (Yuck!) Last week we down the ladder. Can’t wait to get to the point where I can go back up.
- Thursday – Easy 3 or Cross Train (Pick Opposite of Monday). Last week I did 2.1 miles @ 12:20 per
- Friday – Off. Yeah, I am taking this off
- Saturday – 5 miles TBD!
This is exciting. I’m meeting new people, even though I’m so shy. Maybe they’ll read this and introduce themselves or something!